From a Concept to Your Completed Dream Cellar – We Take Care Of Everything!
Chicago Wine Cellar Expert can contract for any portion of the wine cellar project. From the execution of the preliminary drawings, to the handing over of the keys to the client, Chicago-WCE employees and sub-contractors can do it all.
We understood from the start of our company that local provided advantages. While competitors can offer similar products or services, none can offer the level of service we provide.
Among these services:
- Meeting with architects, builders and design/build professionals to develop a magnificent plan for the overall wine cellar.
- Executing the build-out stage including the framing, the insulation, the placement of vapor barriers, all mechanicals and finally the drywall.
- Bringing-in sub-specialty artists who work in paints, plasters, stone, brick and millwork to complete the interior aesthetic. Over decades we have sought-out and found the very best in each field.
- Completing the design, the build and the installation of all racking components from kits to custom and even to what we refer to as severe custom.
- Design, manufacture, and installation of the cooling system.
- Adding glass windows and accents to the cellar, both plain and etched.
- Supplying the door itself and all the components necessary to make it function as specified.
- Providing and installing the flooring.
- Offering painters and plasterers whose work is both unique and beautiful
Chicago Wine Cellar Expert can complete everything listed above or any portion of actions listed.
There is no gallery selected or the gallery was deleted.
I vetted seven companies before choosing Rick’s. The job was done beautifully, but what really blew me away was his response to problems after the cellar was installed and paid-for. For three days, Rick lived in my cellar overseeing the fixing of a very finicky cooling unit. That service after the sale is reason enough to recommend him. He truly cares about his work and about people.
He crawled on his hands and knees though the steam pipes with the building engineer, stood by me during my meeting with the condo association and held my architect’s hand making certain that everything was right. Rick is the best!
Rick’s company did an incredible job!