Here you will find some important information about properly constructing a custom wine cellar.
Welcome to our Library. A place for you to find answers to your questions and advice on proper procedures.
If you have any questions we have not addressed here, please feel free to call us at 312-788-8338.
- My cooling unit has stopped working. Is my wine at risk?
- A White Paper – The placement of insulation and a vapor barrier in a wine cellar
- Build a Wine Cellar | Construction Specifications
- Condensation Appearing and Glass Wall Cellars
- Is Humidification Necessary for a Chicago Area Wine Cellar?
- Potential Cooling System Problems
- Resource Downloads
- Should I permit my architect or the ID to design my wine cellar?
- Step-stools; Why they don’t belong in wine cellars
- The Dirty Little Secret of Wine Cellar Split-System Refrigeration
- The Selection of Wine Cellar Materials
- Why not a natural cellar?
I vetted seven companies before choosing Rick’s. The job was done beautifully, but what really blew me away was his response to problems after the cellar was installed and paid-for. For three days, Rick lived in my cellar overseeing the fixing of a very finicky cooling unit. That service after the sale is reason enough to recommend him. He truly cares about his work and about people.
He crawled on his hands and knees though the steam pipes with the building engineer, stood by me during my meeting with the condo association and held my architect’s hand making certain that everything was right. Rick is the best!
Rick’s company did an incredible job!